2019 Run for Rockyview
|Date: ||September 11, 2019|
|Time: || 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Location:||Rockyview General Hospital
| ||7007 14 Street SW
| ||Calgary, Alberta|
Join us for the 11th Annual Run for Rockyview
The Run for Rockyview is a fundraising event for staff, volunteers and the community to support Rockyview General Hospital. Support the unit or program that you care most about by running or walking - every dollar raised goes directly to the unit or program at RGH. Grab your running/walking shoes and start raising funds for your favourite department at Rockyview General Hospital!
Registration opens June 5th!
- This year's event will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, beginning at 11:30 am in the Highwood Cafeteria. Support the
unit or program that you care most about by running or walking - every dollar raised goes directly to the unit or program at RGH.
We are excited to welcome members of the community who can also participate in the Run & Walk for Rockyview. Sign-up under one of the Units or Programs or create your own team. Just make sure to let us know what area you wish to support with your fundraising!
- The run route follows a 5 KM loop along the resevoir pathway
- A free lunch will be provided for Run & Walk participants at the finish line.
- All funds raised go to Calgary Health Trust in support of participating units and programs at Rockyview General Hospital.
- Teams are encouraged to raise money for a priority chosen by their unit/ department. Funds raised by the team will go directly towards their fundraising goal.
- Fundraising can begin as soon as your team is registered, so register early!
Registration & Deadlines:
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 6th. All participants MUST pre-register to ensure eligibility for the free participants-only lunch.
- Stay tuned for Team Fundraising deadlines!
Thank You to our generous supporters!